HUMANS DNA S.R.L., a company incorporated and existing under the laws of Romania, registered with the Trade Registry under no. J13/630/2020, having European unique identifier (EUID) ROONRCJ13/630/2020, CUI 42343071 and having its headquarters located at Năvodari, 57E Stejarului Street, Constanţa county, Romania (hereinafter called „Humans” or „Us/ We”), acting as data controller, we would like to inform you about the way We process the personal data in the context of your participation/registration at the Digital DNA Summit 2020 (the „Event”).
What information do we collect?
Humans processes the following categories of personal data:
- identification data, such as name, surname, serial and number of the student card/other document which can serve as a proof for you being a student, as well as other information these documents may contain (e.g. date and place of birth, citizenship, place of education).
- information regarding your education, such as place of study (university, faculty), academic year.
- contact data, such as: home address, mailing address, e-mail, phone number.
Why do we process personal data?
We process personal data for:
- a) performing any formalities for organizing and promoting the Event, such as creating forms and leaflets to promote the Event, creating personalized badges, providing technical and logistical support for the event;
- b) inviting you to events, meetings, conferences or other invitations to similar activities organized and / or sponsored by Humans addressed / of interest to specialists in the field of technological innovation and development;
- c) ensuring the access of the participants to the web platform dedicated to the Digital DNA Summit 2020 where the video recordings of the Event can be accessed (if applicable);
- d) promoting the Event within or any similar events;
- e) keeping you updated with the latest news about Humans and its products and services, sending commercial communications, including direct marketing messages (selling of products and services) regarding Humans.
We will only send you direct marketing messages and other commercial communications if We have obtained your consent.
We process your personal data for the purposes mentioned above based on our legitimate interest in raising public awareness of various developments in AI technologies and ethical issues in relation to AI and syntethic media through events organized by Humans.
Humans also has a legitimate interest in promoting the events it organizes or participates in, as well as in conducting internal analyzes of the success of events organized or in which they participate in order to improve future events organized by Humans.
In the case of participants that paid participation fee, we process your personal data in order to execute the contract concluded with the organization from which you participate; and (ii) to defend our rights and interests in justice.
To whom we disclose personal data?
We may disclose your personal data to other participants and the specialists we work with to organize events (as guests / speakers).
Your personal data may also be disclosed to communications service providers that we use in our current business (e.g. email, cloud services) and to the platform that hosts the Event.
We do not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area.
For how long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data as long as necessary to meet the purposes for which it was collected in accordance with the legal provisions.
The data used to log in to the web platform dedicated to the Event will be deleted at the end of the set time to ensure participants’ access to the videos related to the Event.
What are the rights you benefit from?
According to the law, you benefit from the following rights concerning the personal data processing that We perform:
- Right to access your personal data: you may obtain from Us the confirmation that We process your personal data, as well as information regarding the specific nature of the processing, such as: the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the data recipients, the period for which the data are kept, the existence of the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing. This right allows you to obtain a free copy of the processed personal data, as well as any other extra copies, for a fee.
- Right to rectification: you may ask Us to have innacurate personal data rectified and incomplete Personal data completed.
- Right to erasure: you may ask Us to erase your personal data when: (i) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which We have collected and processed them; (ii) you have withdrawn your consent and We can not process them on other legal ground; (iii) the personal data are unlawfully processed, respectively (iv) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with the relevant legislation.
- Right to object: you may object, at any time, to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, including profiling for the same purpose and you may also object to processing based on Bank’s legitimate interest, for reasons related to your specifc situation.
- Right to restriction of processing: you may request to restrict the processing of your personal data if: (i) you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling Us to verify the accuracy of the personal data; (ii) the processing is unlawful and you refuse the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; (iii) the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing, but you require them for exercise or defence of legal claims; respectively (iv) if you have objected to the processing, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of Humans as data controller override those of the data subject.
- Right to data portability: you may ask us to furnish you your personal data that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. CSV format). Should you expressly request us, We can send your personal data to another entity, if possible from a technical point of view.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority: you have the right to file a complaint with Bld. G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30 Sector 1, postal code 010336 Bucharest, Romania, [email protected]
For the exercise of the above mentioned rights you may contact us using the contact data above.
Cookies and similar tracking tools
We use “cookies” or similar tools, which are typically small pieces of information that are delivered by our web servers and stored by your Internet browser on your computer’s hard drive or other computer or device storage. For further information, please refer to the Cookies Policy. [PUNE LINK la Cookies Policy]
HUMANS DNA S.R.L.
Bucharest, 4 Constantin Daniel Street, 1st Floor, Romania